In the following terms & conditions “the photographer” shall mean Jon Lambert trading as Red Tie Photography. “The clients” shall be those persons defined as bride and/or groom on the booking form. These terms & conditions cannot be varied in any way by the clients unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the photographer in writing and signed by both parties. The photographer will only deal with matters concerning the contract or booking with the couple. In booking the photographer, you have taken into consideration the photographers’ style and are granting artistic licence in all aspects relating to the photography of your wedding.
The copyright Designs and Patents Acts assign the copyright of the images to the photographer(s).
The client(s) hereby allow(s) the photographer to use any agreed photographs covered by this contract to promote the business on Red Tie Photography web site, portfolio, literature, display areas, exhibitions, competitions, advertising or slide shows.
3. License, Coverage and Reproduction:
● The photographer(s) shall endeavour to photograph all individuals as requested by the client(s) at some point, but no responsibility will be taken by the photographer(s) on the occasion of leaving somebody out or non-availability of subjects or adverse conditions.
● For a booking involving a church ceremony or at certain venues, the photographer's movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge. The area from which the photographer(s) is able to cover the ceremony may not be the photographer's choice and the photographer(s) cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case. Limited use of flash or even prohibited use of flash by official in charge may limit the number of photographs taken during the ceremony. The photographer(s) cannot accept responsibility for this limitation.
● Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colours may alter throughout a set of photographs.
● The couple will receive the best images from the wedding, selected by the photographer(s), the couple will not receive every photograph taken on the day.
● Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer(s) will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
● All standard wedding packages and additional goods specified on the booking form are supplied at the prices stated on the date of booking.
● Goods not specified on the booking form are supplied at the prices stated at the time of receipt of the order.
● A non-refundable booking fee of £300.00 will confirm your booking, as well as full acceptance of these terms and conditions. The booking fee will be deducted from the cost of the client's chosen package when calculating the final balance due.
● Payment in full of the remaining balance will be due 14 days before the wedding day.
● Titles to all goods remains with the photographer until paid for in full by the client(s)
6. Force Majeure:
● The photographer will endeavour to put the client(s) in touch with another photographer in the event they are unable to attend on the wedding date due to any cause beyond their reasonable control e.g. sudden illness, injury, victim of crime, flooding etc.
● In the event of cancellation by the photographer, or in the very unlikely event of total photographic failure, liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees paid, and the photographer shall not be responsible for other consequential damages, emotional or otherwise.
● All digital negatives (computer files) remain the property of the photographer. On occasion, the photographer may supply a copy of the edited digital negatives to the client(s) for their own non-commercial use.
● Cancellation from the booking date will forfeit the deposit of £300
● The Client(s) may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to The Photographer.
9. On The Day & Optional Evening Cover
● The photographer is the only authorised and official photographer for your wedding day. The latest the photographer will work to on any wedding day is 10pm. A hot meal for the photographer(s) may be required if evening coverage is requested.
10. Personal Accident:
● Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said persons own risk. The photographer(s) cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during a photographic shoot.
11. Album Delivery:
● All wedding albums will be delivered to the customer or sent via a courier at no extra cost.